BUSKIRK BRIDGE NY-58-04
Click on picture for larger view
Buskirk Bridge was originally constructed in 1857 by Peter O. Osterhauth, Charles Newman and James B. Roberts (Primary firm) & Charles F. Ingalls (sub-contractor). It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as of March 8, 1978.
The bridge is located between Rensselaer and Washington Counties in the Town of Hoosic-White Creek. This bridge is sometimes referred to as NY-42-02. On County Route 59 north of County Route 67, it is over the Hoosic River, a single span of 165 feet of Howe truss.
Directions to the bridge:
Buskirk is located on State Route 67, west of Eaglebridge. Take Washington County Route 103 from State Route 67 north to the bridge in Buskirk.