FITCH'S BRIDGE NY-13-02
Click on picture to see larger view
The Fitch's Bridge was originally built in 1870 by James Frazier & James Warren, it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as of April 29, 1999.
This bridge is a single span of 100 feet of Town truss moved to this present site in 1885. It is over the West Branch of the Delaware River in the Town of Delhi south of State Route 10, east of Delhi.
Directions to the bridge:
From Delhi, take State Route 10 Northeast for 3.5 miles. The bridge will be on the right and can be seen from the highway.
...and what it looks like since it has been repaired/re-done